About IVL Products
Powerful Hyaluronic Acid Supplement
OsteoHA helps you:
- Improve flexibility joint and muscles
- Reduction in tenderness and pain
- Gain strength with more mobility.
OsteoHA for Joint Health Ingredients:
- Hyaluronic Acid (90% minimum) 20 mg - keeps our joints lubricated and our skin smooth and elastic.
- White Willow Bark (12% Salicylates) 500 mg - used to ease pain
- Boswellia Serrata (20% Boswellic Acid) 250 mg - can reduce the pain and tenderness of the joints of the body.
- Calcium Ascorbate 250 mg - possesses the powers of vitamin C that reinforce the immune system, but is devoid of the acidity of vitamin C.
- Ginger Root Powder 100 mg - contains dozens of phytonutrients also called gingerols.
- Manganese (Sulfate) 2.5 mg - an antioxidant that helps protect the joints from damage
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
Hyaluronan (also called hyaluronic acid or hyaluronate or HA) is an anionic, nonsulfated glycosaminoglycan is one of the most amazing ingredients in skin care and joint pain relief. < read more >
How does Boswellia work for Inflamation Reduction?
Boswellia is called Indian Frankincense and is known to have originated in Africa, India and the Mediterranean. Boswellia has shown to have remarkable healing and anti-inflammatory properties. < read more >
White Willow Bark reduces inflammation!
White willow bark is a tree (salix alba) native to Europe and Asia. The name "white willow" comes from the color of the leaves, which are covered with fine white hairs. < read more >